-->

Recipe of Homemade Fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce

Fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce. Fried yam (Dundun) and fried sauce. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying Fried yam or fried yam chips is one of Nigeria's popular street snack. This recipe is popularly paired with fried plantain and fried sauce.

Fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce Chifles are thin slices of plantain that are deep fried and sprinkled with salt. A wide variety of fried sauce options are available to you, such as part, form, and primary ingredient. Sausage, onions, scotch bonnet, seasonings, spices, oil, water.

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Fried yam (Dundun) and fried sauce. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying Fried yam or fried yam chips is one of Nigeria's popular street snack. This recipe is popularly paired with fried plantain and fried sauce.

Fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce:

  1. {Get of Yam.
  2. {Make ready of Irish potato.
  3. {Make ready of Plantain.
  4. {Get of Oil.
  5. {Get of Sausage.
  6. {Make ready of Onions n pepper.
  7. {Take of Seasonings n spices.

Cut sausage into desired shapes and fry. In a pan add little oil, add chopped onions, scotch bonnet, and stir fry, add little water. Free free to share this recipe with friends and family, leave your comment in the comment. Cripsy Fried Yam, Plantain & Fish With Pepper Sauce (The Ghanaian Style).

Steps to make Fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce:

  1. Peel yam n potatoes,wash n cut into desired shapes..
  2. Pour oil in a pan n put d pan on fire,wen d oil is hot put d potatoes n yam n fry..
  3. Peel d plantain n cut in a container n fry it too..
  4. (For d sauce) cut d sausage into cubes n fry it for like 2minutes,cut onions n pepper put into a pan add oil n stir fry,add little water,add seasonings n spices den add d sausage n live it for 5minutes..
  5. Done. You can take it with tea.

I always plan to make a big batch and keep at home so we can have a nice snack to grab and enjoy. I loved plantain chips back in the day when I will buy some from local vendors. Now, I love running into my kitchen to make some homemade. Pan Fried Plantain Chips: When I saw a picture of the chips for the first time, I was immediately intrigued by my own questions: "Why these I also found my local grocery store and Mexican grocery store have plantains. I immediately bought a bunch of it, pan fried a small batch of plantain chips.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

LihatTutupKomentar